General knowledge of composite materials
For level : initation
Discover in this training the essential knowledge to acquire the right safety reflexes in the field of composites. Be able to identify all the elements that make up a part made with these technologies. Discover all these transformation processes with a focus on RTM and Infusion technologies.
Plateform access 3 weeks
Pedagogical means provided :
An end-of-course certificate will be delivered to the learner after validation of the various assessments.
- Chemical Signage
- Safety equipement (PPE) related to processed products
- Resins (matrix)
- Fibers (Fiberglass, Carbon, Aramid)
- Business sectors
- inspect a part
- Processes for the elaboration of parts
- Manual stratification
- simultaneous projection
- Pre-impregnated Autoclave drapes
- Thermocompression stamping
- To know and recognize all the technologies for the transformation of thermosetting and thermoplastic composite materials.
|RTM light||Direct Infusion|
|CRTM||Infusion with drains|
|Mixed Infusion with singularity|
Aeronautical, Boating, Building, Land transport, Medical, Sport & Leisure, Energy, Automotive
Level 1 - Initiation
Prerequisites for this training :
For people with no knowledge in the composites business or process operators wishing to deepen their knowledge of manufacturing methods.