GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
COMPOSITES EXPERT offers digital and face-to-face training, as well as auditing, consulting and expertise for companies, local authorities, individuals and training centres. The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the sale of services concluded with COMPOSITES EXPERT. They apply to all contracts. Clients acknowledge having read and accept the General Terms and Conditions of Sale. The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale are applicable as of March 1st, 2020.
- By "Client", we mean the natural or legal person who has ordered a service from COMPOSITES EXPERT.
- By "order", we mean the services noted in the commercial proposal (estimate) accepted by the customer and validated by his signature.
- By "production", one designates the object of the order, carried out by COMPOSITES EXPERT, at the request of the Customer and on the basis of the technical elements communicated by the latter.
1. General information
2. Offer, conclusion of contract, written form
4. Terms of payment
5. Delivery - Delivery times
6. Retention of title
7. Place of performance of the contract - Jurisdiction - Applicable law
9. Protection of personal data
10. Retention periods